Our Cambridge, MA client is an innovative global healthcare company whose mission is to improve health, fight diseases and make medicines accessible to people around the world. We are looking for someone to take the lead on digital initiatives. This is not your run-of-the-mill digital strategy position.
- You’d truly be part of a team effort working in collaboration with other digital strategists. Your voice will be heard and you’ll always be learning.
- You’ll work exclusively on enterprise level problems and solutions, from developing the strategy to implementing it globally. The problems you’ll tackle will require a high level of rigor conducting research, planning, testing, etc.
- You won’t be prescribing a solution as you will collaborate with key stakeholders in order to amplify the impact of the solution. You’ll have the chance to consult internally and be able to see the results of your work over time vs. moving on to another client and not knowing if your work was implemented or if it was successful.
- 4+ years of experience in digital project implementation: as a consultant involved with digital projects, as a digital agency manager, or as a project OR product manager from a software company
- Exemplary project management skills
- Digital evangelist who is savvy with a range of digital concepts (SEO, UI/UX); regular user of consumer digital devices and apps and an early adopter of new technologies
- Known for getting things done in an organization
- Possesses a problem-solving mentality and finds creative ways to overcome roadblocks
- Empathetic and able to work successfully with a range of people from different functions, cultures and levels of understanding of digital
- Experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals) is a plus
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, please send your MS Word resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com