Job Title: Physician Services Representative
Location: Frederick, MD
Company: Alliance Oncology
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Type: Part-Time
Alliance Oncology is looking for a part-time Physician Services Representative for its Frederick, MD location.
• Increasing scan volume on a customer level to ensure that the territory and the Division will deliver on its budgeted same-store-growth, scan volume, target and revenue commitments
• Analyzing physician referral patterns to develop customer-level marketing plans, identifying opportunities to increase scan volume with existing referrers and/or developing new referral channels
• Works in conjunction with territory Marketing and Operations leadership to establish realistic customer and territory plans that will deliver on the territory’s budgeted same-store-growth, scan volume, target and revenue commitments
• Analyzes marketed account referral patterns; monitors variances/trends associated with existing referral base, works with operations management to determine possible causes for changes in referral patterns; provides accurate scan volume forecasts to the Senior Physician Services Representative
• Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic referrers to increase scan volume; identifies key customer drivers (turnaround time, quality, etc); ensures that customer’s needs are met and communicates any service deficiencies to the Operations Team to ensure existing scan volume is preserved
• Targets new referrals based on market trends and conditions; uses consultative selling skills to engage new referrers and probes potential referrer to uncover competitive takeaways based on unmet needs
• Identifies specific “high risk” demographics and implements targeted community outreach programs such as terrtiory-level educational campaigns (lunch and learns, etc), healthcare fairs, CME presentation and/or dinners and other events to promote consumer awareness
• Working in conjunction with the Senior Physician Services Representative and Legal, develops collateral and education materials; uses a wide-range of media and advertising channels to attract additional referrals
• Hosts Quarterly Business Reviews with existing customers and reviews action plans with Senior Physician Services Representative post-meeting. May participate in Quarterly Business Reviews with key strategic accounts
• Uncovers potential sales leads; communicates leads to Sales and Operations leadership and may participate in customer sales presentations as appropriate
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
• Candidate must possess at least one (1) year of physician sales and marketing experience in a healthcare environment
• Prior Oncology sales experience is preferred, but not required
• Frequent travel is required
• A valid driver’s license is mandatory for this position
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qkrdgwf
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.