Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Location: Danvers, MA
Company: Doe & Ingalls
Job Industry: Biotechnology
Job Type: Full-Time
Doe & Ingalls is looking for a Warehouse Specialist for its Danvers, MA location.
• Performs material handling required to complete receiving, storage, picking, and shipping operations
• Performs receiving inspections of inbound shipments and stores products in designated warehouse locations
• Performs order picking functions and prepares orders for shipment including required inspections of sales order and shipping manifest
• Performs required warehouse and warehouse equipment maintenance and housekeeping requirements as directed by the Site Manager
• Learns and executes ISO 9001 Quality System Procedures and Work Instructions related to this position’s duties and responsibilities
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Physical ability to perform materials handling responsibilities
• 2 years Warehouse/Materials Handling experience highly desirable
• HAZMAT shipping experience desirable
• Forklift experience and must become forklift certified within 30 days
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements by applying online at:
Doe & Ingalls is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Any application for employment will be considered active for 30 days or until the position is filled, whichever comes first.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.