Job Title: Quality Specialist – cGMP
Location: Durham, NC
Company: Doe & Ingalls
Job Function: Quality Assurance
Job Industry: Biotechnology
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience Required: 2-3 Years
Education Required: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Travel Required: 10-25%
Doe & Ingalls is looking for an Quality Specialist – Specialty Chemicals for its Durham, NC location.
• Executing the daily sampling activities to meet and exceed our customer requirements for safe, accurate, and cGMP compliant raw material sampling
• Work closely with customer quality and materials management personnel to implement and execute a raw material sampling program
• Support the facility-based and corporate functions of the Quality Systems Department such as document control, records management, CAR/PAR processing, customer audit support, internal auditing, and training, etc.
• Coordinate with the Site Manager and warehouse staff to execute the materials movement and other warehouse activities needed to support the raw material sampling processes
• Clean, stock and maintain the raw material sampling area, equipment and instruments
• Write and follow standard operating procedures related to the raw material sampling function.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related science or equivalent experience in appropriate specialty
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a cGMP controlled environment such as biopharmaceutical manufacturing, raw material sampling, environmental monitoring and/or quality assurance.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements by applying online at:
Doe & Ingalls is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Any application for employment will be considered active for 30 days or until the position is filled, whichever comes first.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.