Job Title: Staff Analyst – Statistical Programming
Location: Cambridge, MA
Company: Radiant Info Systems
Contract: Duration: 6 months
Radiant Info Systems is looking for a Staff Analyst – Statistical Programming for its Cambridge, MA office.
• Supports statistical programming activities in the production of the analysis datasets, tables, listings, figures, electronic submission components, and complex ad hoc analyses
• Monitors and meets assigned study and program milestones and requests resources as needed
• Leads a small team of support statistical programmers to accomplish tasks and communicate issues to senior management as necessary
• Provides input to policy, operations, and capability building in Statistical Programming and Operations
• Leads cross-functional teams to implement policy, operations, and capability initiatives
• Develops and implements standard programming practices while also ensuring that they are employed across studies and programs
• Mentors less experienced programmers
• 5-10 years SAS Base programming, with 5-7 years using SAS STAT, GRAPH and MACRO
• 5-10 years relevant industry experience
• 5-10 years clinical trial experience
• At least 2 years clinical database experience
• Excellent knowledge of drug development process
• Knowledge of drug submission requirements
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, IT, Biology, Life Science)
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.