Job Title: QC Associate I
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Recruiting Firm: Q Analysts
Q Analysts is looking for an QC Associate I for one of its client’s located in South San Francisco, CA.
• Sharing responsibilities for routine lab operation and maintance.
• Perform general wet chemistry assays such as pH determination, total organic carbon (TOC), and protein concentration by UV spec scan and endotoxin detection by LAL testing.
• Routine support of the Quality Control sample management process.
• Daily duties and responsibilities would include sample receipt from manufacturing, log in, verification, sample handling and internal transfer within QC.
• Ability to work well with others in a positive and collaborative manner. Computer literacy and experience working in a cGMP environment are preferred, but not required.
• Understanding of analytical techniques cited above is required.
• BS/BA in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.