Job Title: Associate Director
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Recruiting Firm: Q Analysts
Q Analysts is looking for an Associate Director for one of its client’s located in South San Francisco, CA.
• Accountable for the development and deployment of the External Quality strategy for the selection and operation of Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) that support the global Small Molecule product development effort at Roche (PTD, pRed and gRed).
• Accountable for all aspects of Quality related to these CMO’s to include: Quality Systems, Product Quality Operations, Assay Qualification and Validation, cGMP Compliance, Risk Management, and Inspection Readiness.
• Responsible for ensuring that all GMP activities are in the best interest of the patients, comply with global regulations and uphold Roche’s reputation as a reliable, high quality supplier of IMP products.
• In collaboration with other PTx, gRed and pRed functions, ensures appropriate measures are employed to fulfill the requirements of phase appropriate cGMPs, international standards and requirements.
• Responsible for management of risk, through proactive risk management tools and approaches for each CMO within the Roche Small Molecule Development Network.
• Accountable for the management of Quality and Compliance within the External Quality Small Molecule Development group to include: staffing, talent management, performance management, financial performance, and execution to meet strategic and operational objectives.
• Minimum 12 years of direct work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrated leadership experience in a Pharmaceutical Development environment.
• Strong knowledge of cGMP and Quality requirements for various early and late phase clinical stages.
• Experience technical aspects of pharmaceutical manufacture (Starting materials, API, Solid Dosage Form, and Packaging).
• Experience in reviewing and approving IND, IMPD and NDA documentation for submission to health authorities.
• Demonstrated leadership and execution of Quality Operations and processes. Established track record of Quality and Compliance decision-making.
• International experience working with ex-US manufacturing, EU QP’s, and ROW cGMP Sophisticated negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Minimum BS degree. MS, PhD in chemistry or chemical engineering.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.