Job Title: SharePoint .Net Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA
Recruiting Firm: IntePros Consulting
• Actively work with scientists in the scientific group to understand their needs
• Define proper data management solution(s) to meet their scientific needs
• Perform rapid prototyping to refine the requirements with proper documentation
• Work with internal and external software teams, where appropriate to design proper solutions to meet scientists needs
• Implement the solutions to support the scientists work
• Work with different NITAS groups to ensure the solution effectively and efficiently implemented
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Proven capabilities interacting with scientists and being customer service oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
• Extensive knowledge in the biology, biological research processes, and data management tools/ applications used during biological research
• Good understanding and practical experience in fundamentals of software engineering
• Solid understanding of relational databases and familiarity with Oracle and/or SQL server
• Experience developing software with .NET technology required.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.