Job Title: Data Solutions Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Length of Contract: 1 Year
eDynamic is looking for Data Solutions Engineer in San Francisco, CA. The Production Data Solutions Engineer is primarily responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the Production information systems used to support FDA regulated biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations. The successful Consultant will:
• Lead the development of web-based data visualization tools using industry standard technologies such as ASP.NET, xMII, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Provide tools to access manufacturing data from a variety of database and non-database sources to the entire Production Technology Group.
• Participate in the design, installation and testing of validated and non-validated computer information systems.
• Maintain manufacturing-related information systems, including data and batch historians, process dashboards, and provide technical support as needed.
• Ensure that work conforms to cGMP standards and all applicable codes and regulations from the CFR, Annex 11 and OSHA.
• 4+ years of Biotech/Pharma experience
• Knowledge of computer systems, relational databases, and experience utilizing Windows, the .NET Framework, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, C#, and/or relational databases to build software solutions.
• Experience with SAP, SAP xMII (formerly Light hammer), MES, InfoPlus.21, and IronSpeed software
• Working knowledge of SCADA software and programmable controllers for process control applications, redundant and high reliability computer and network hardware systems, programming language experience, or an understanding of biopharmaceutical process manufacturing.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.