We at MAKRO deliver custom client-centric solutions by offering contract outsourcing and premium staffing to the most well known IT and Life Science Organizations throughout United States.
Our vision is to become a most reliable “connector” between our clients and the Talent pool i.e “YOU.”
Sr Clinical Data Coordinator
South San Francisco, CA
• Maintain a project-level perspective on data management issues, activities and deliverables
• Manage projects resourced externally via contract research organizations or corporate partners
• Develop Data Quality (DQ) Plans (specification of the data quality checks that will be performed by Clinical Data Management)
• Perform discrepancy management (timely review and resolution of all relevant discrepancies, close interaction with project clinical research associates)
• Develop CRFs by interacting with other functional area representatives and managing the physical development of CRFs through Forms Design
• Strong problem solving skills
• Oracle Clinical experience is required, EDC is a plus BA/BS 2-4 years of relevant experience.
To apply, please forward your updated MS Word resume, including availability (if you are authorized to work in the United States for any employer), location and position preferences to email@example.com ******** for review before we speak. or contact our Recruitment Helpdesk at 973-679-5005
Also if you have any friends or colleagues, working on similar skill set, kindly refer them as well as there are multiple open positions.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.