We at MAKRO deliver custom client-centric solutions by offering contract outsourcing and premium staffing to the most well known IT and Life Science Organizations throughout United States.
Our vision is to become a most reliable “connector” between our clients and the Talent pool i.e “YOU.”
Clinical Program Manager
• Defines project standards where necessary to ensure consistency across global projects
• Builds effective relationships internally and externally
• Manage information on project performance from all team members (including CROs), alerting the Clinical Team Leader and project team to any potential time slippage.
• Facilitates resolution of problems affecting the achievement of clinical project milestones
• Remain current on trends in individual therapeutic area by attendance at conferences and review of publications
• BSc with 3-5 years’ experience in vaccinology / clinical research
• Formal training in GCP methods
• Proven track record in delivering high-quality GCP-compliant Clinical Trials
• International (ie. more than 1 regulatory environment) Clinical Trial experience preferred
• Knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations and regulatory agency documents
To apply, please forward your updated MS Word resume, including availability (if you are authorized to work in the United States for any employer), location and position preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org ******** for review before we speak. or contact our Recruitment Helpdesk at 973-679-5005
Also if you have any friends or colleagues, working on similar skill set, kindly refer them as well as there are multiple open positions.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.