Marketing Associate for a Clinical Research Laboratory
• Develop and implement marketing strategies effectively for a fast-growing Clinical Research Laboratory in South Asia.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations on site/ off site to a variety of audiences.
• Present proposals effectively to prospective clients.
• Investigate and pursue new clients and perform timely follow ups.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in sales and marketing in medical/health-care industries is essential.
• Strong project management and excellent communication/presentation skills are desired.
• Work experience in clinical industries/medical laboratories /pharmaceutical industries is a plus.
• Familiarity with clinical trial protocols and analysis is a plus.
• Negotiable, bonus offered based on the growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in bio-sciences required. Masters also preferred.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.