Ropella & Associates: Purification Development Scientist
Purification Development Scientist
Ropella and Associates, the leading Executive Search Firm specializing in the Chemical and Allied Industries, has been retained to fill the position of a Purification Development Scientist for a cutting edge Biotechnology Firm.
This exciting, dynamic, rapidly growing biotechnology organization has separated itself from the competition with its forethought and innovative technology portfolio. Current research focuses on highly advanced technologies for purification and development of proteins, peptides and antibodies using displacement chromatography to produce valuable products for these markets.
• Establishing and operating lab-scale displacement chromatography applications
• Independent design, execution and interpretation of experiments related to the purification and development process
• Developing application packages for customer presentations and for outside publications
• Supervising and carrying out laboratory studies in order to provide supporting data for the development of
• A solid understanding of chromatography, separations and related areas
• Familiarity in downstream processing and chromatographic purification techniques for proteins, peptides,
antibodies, enzymes or oligonucleotides
• Good planning, organizational and communication skills
• Proven success in leading complex projects and delivering them to a successful conclusion
• Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Chemical or Biochemical Engineering and 6-15 years experience preferred
If you have open positions in your organization, give us a call and put our people and our process to work for you.
Know someone who is perfect for this position? Please forward this opportunity announcement to them ASAP. Also, please let us know of anyone else who should be in our network.
PUT ROPELLA & ASSOCIATES TO WORK FOR YOU
To apply, please send your resume with salary requirements and position of interest to:
Name: Robin Klempa
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.