Sr. Project Manager Assistant
We have an existing client (Biopharmaceutical industry) that is looking for us to assist them in supplying a Senior Project Manager to work onsite at their Tarrytown, NY location for a 6-month contract period of performance.
Following is a summary of the position:
General Scope of Work
• Must have a general understanding of Project Management principles and can apply this knowledge to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
• Problem Solving: They have the ability to provide guidance and advice on the needs of the project and set goals appropriately.
• Knowledge: They have mastered several techniques and begin to demonstrate the ability to more quickly acquire and master new skills.
• Typical activities involve meeting management, functional coordination, developing productivity or tracking tools, following up on action items.
• Manages cross functional teams in a matrix organization in order to plan and execute the development strategy for a clinical development program. Cross functional areas include: clinical, regulatory, pre-clinical, manufacturing, research, patents, marketing, alliance management and finance, among others.
• Coordinates the development, management and execution of drug development plans, timelines and budgets for assigned programs.
• Together with the Team Leader, reviews the status of projects and budgets; Manages, schedules and prepares status reports and development plans for Sr. Management.
• Liaises with respective functions responsible for the project and provides guidance on resolving project challenges by developing solutions to meet productivity and quality goals and objectives.
• Develops tools and mechanisms for monitoring project progress for intervention and problem solving with project and line managers.
• Coordinates the interactions b/w REGN and corporate partners for the development program if applicable
• Ensures that all activities commissioned to the team comply with company standards, and US / EU Regulations (where applicable).
Minimum Education Required: BS with a minimum of six years experience in Project Management, or an advanced degree with relevant Project Management work experience
For consideration, please send a current resume with salary requirements and title of position of interest to, email@example.com.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.