Part Time Territory Rep – Pharmaceutical Sales
In the following locations:
• Palm Springs, CA
• Colorado Springs, CO
• Baltimore, MD
• Silver Spring, MD
• Boise, ID
• Sioux Falls, SD
• Skokie, IL
• Burlington, MA
Wyeth is a global leader in pharmaceuticals, consumer health care, and animal health care products. We are committed to providing work-life balance and are seeking dedicated individuals who are motivated by flexibility and driven by sales.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum 2 years pharmaceutical sales experience and be willing to work a 19 hr work week. To assist our representatives Wyeth will provide Mileage and cell phone compensation, as well as a laptop PC for daily communications and organization.
As a Flexible Territory Representative, you will have the opportunity to call regularly on health care professionals and support the promotional effort behind the products. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line, to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory and bring value to the offices.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
• Create and execute an effective call plan
• Utilize reporting tools provided to achieve territorial goals
• Communicate and collaborate with the District Manager on goals
• Build business relationships with assigned customers
• Communicate key product messages(e.g. anatomy, physiology, disease state, and treatment options)
• Utilize your customer focused selling skills in your presentations, keeping post call notes to assist with pre-call planning
• Attend and participate in quarterly POA meetings
• Merchandizing our samples and support materials for maximum impact
• Responsible for being in compliance with Drivers Safety Guidelines, and your personal automobile insurance coverage requirement
• You will have the opportunity to prospect for new business and evaluate the sales potential of existing customers
• You will distribute samples to only licensed practitioners, and will follow all samples regulations.
This position requires a 4 year Bachelor’s degree BA/BS with a minimum of 2 years of Pharma sales experience. Must have a demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts. Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work as directed. You will have the occasion to undertake a program of self-development.
Apply today by submitting information online at www.wyeth.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.