Ropella & Associates: Pharmaceutical Business Development Principals
CALLING ALL ROAD WARRIORS
Ropella & Associates, the largest executive search firm exclusively serving the chemical and allied industries, is seeking 2 Pharmaceutical Business Development Principals for one of the largest commercial testing labs in the country. Passionate sales people with an ability to self-motivate and a love of travel only need apply!
• Posts annual sales of more than $75 Million dollars
• Has a diverse client base including 19 of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
• Received the 2007 Ethics in Business Award form the Samaritan Counseling Center
• Has one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the analytical lab business
• The successful candidates will work out of their own home based office which the company will fully equip
• Residence anywhere on the West Coast or in the New England States
• Develop new revenue from pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical firms
• Account management of prospects in R&D and commercial markets
• Assist in quote and proposal generation for the pharmaceutical division
• Develop Sales Tools and Plans
• Extensive travel throughout the assigned territory
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
• BS/BA in a science related field
• Proven track record in selling contract analytical services
• Thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry
For more information and to be considered for this position please send a current resume to Robin Klempa, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your privacy is very important to us; we will not submit your resume to an employer without your consent. To learn more about Ropella and Associates, and to see other opportunities we are working on, please visit our website at www.ropella.com.
Know someone who is perfect for this position? Please forward this opportunity announcement to them ASAP.
PUT ROPELLA & ASSOCIATES TO WORK FOR YOU
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.