OMNITEC Solutions: Clinical Data Analyst, Rockville, MD
Job Title: Clinical Data Analyst
Location: Rockville, MD
Company: OMNITEC Solutions, Inc.
Job Industry: Computer Software
Travel Required: 0-10%
Job Type: Full-Time
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Clinical Data Analyst to join our team in Rockville, MD with the leading the National Database for Autism Research. We are leading the effort to make all autism research available through a single portal at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). See http://ndar.nih.gov for more information.
• Help lead the autism bioinformatics community by making rich research data easily available to scientists seeking to gain a better understanding of autism
• Focus on data harmonization, database organization & effectiveness, and informatics in dealing with research data that has been gathered and then disparately stored by other Researchers
• Utilize your clinical data analysis & management, and database skills to ensure all data is accessible and useful to a broad audience
• A four-year degree is preferred, along with 5+ years experience managing clinical, imaging, and genomics research data in a complex informatics environment is needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of databases and database programming concepts are required
• Oracle expertise is a plus
To apply, please send your MS Word resume and reference job code 11.0066.MD along with your replies to the items below to: email@example.com
1. You must be authorized to work in the United States; Please indicate if you are a US citizen or holder of an authorized green card
2. Please provide brief comments regarding your past experience with data harmonization, database organization & effectiveness, and informatics
3. Please provide brief comments on which databases and related tools you are most skilled with
4. Please provide brief comments regarding any past experience supporting Bioinformatics and/or Healthcare research efforts
5. Please provide 2-3 comments on why you feel you are a good match to this opportunity
6. What is your salary requirement?
7. Please tell us how to became aware of this employment opportunity. Thank you!
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.
Online universities have information on biotech degrees for those who want to further educate themselves.
CategoriesBioTech Pharma Jobs