The HR Office, Inc.: Assay Scientist, State College, PA
Job Title: Assay Scientist
Location: State College, PA
Recruiting Firm: The HR Office, Inc.
Our client, a growing biotechnology firm located in Central Pennsylvania, is looking to add a talented individual to their team.
Under direction of the Principal Scientist, develop and conduct research studies to enhance performance of existing assays and to develop new assays pertinent to the immunoassay industry. The Assay Scientist will, independently or with the Principal Scientist, develop test designs, perform testing, and analyze complex datasets for summary and documentation.
• Conduct research and development activities according to company goals
• Design experiments, analyze data, interpret and summarize results
• Perform assay validation under company guidelines, including writing protocols, developing testing plans, execute tests, analyze data and prepare summaries for regulatory applications
• Prepare required test solutions and complete calculations of results
• Statistical analysis
• Interpret results of tests and make recommendations
• Operate, maintain and order necessary equipment and supplies
• Maintain detailed test documentation and data
• Submit device control change documentation
• Participate in CAPA and DCC investigations
Education / Experience Required::
• MS in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or related field with 5 years of experience in biological, medical, or veterinary sciences or similar scientific field specializing in assay development or characterization of assay performance
• Experience in an industrial environment preferred
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient in the practice and daily activities of laboratory science
• Thorough knowledge of scientific principles and disciplines
• Direct experience and comprehensive understanding of immunoassay technology
• Technical leadership abilities as an individual contributor
If interested, please submit your MS Word resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference BioTechPharmJobs.com when responding.
CategoriesBioTech Pharma Jobs